Remedia Homeopathy stands for 250 years of the art of healing. What began in 1760 as a small family pharmacy, is today an ultra modern undertaking with forty employees.
The production of highly effective medicines, made using our own formulas, the constant striving for the new and improved, the love of science and research, have all left their mark on Remedia over the centuries.
20 years ago, when Homeopathy was still at its "teething stage" in many places, a new page was turned in the success story of Remedia; the individual, made to measure production of homeopathic substances and medicines was born. Our name also stands for the highest quality at an international level.
6.500 homeopathic remedies are available at Remedia
Top quality following the practices used by Samuel Hahnemann is our main goal. High quality materials and the most modern methods of production guarantee and underline these high standards.
Our own employees are involved with collecting the raw materials, such as plants, toxins and minerals, these are then prepared in our laboratories where their quality is checked and they are activated.
A Quarter Millennium...
The Salvator Pharmacy has been supporting the citizens of Eisenstadt in health matters for 250 years.
A review using catchphrases
• May 1760 - as of this date the pharmacist Franz Gottlieb Fröhlich pays taxes for his newly etablished pharmacy which was called "to the golden crown", at the time.
• May 1761 - Prince Paul II Anton employs the 29year old Joseph Haydn as Vice Orchestra master.
• 1763 - Franz Anton Fröhlich takes over the Pharmacy upon the death of his father, Franz Gottlieb Fröhlich
• 12th November 1766 - During a visitation of the Pharmacy, the Doctor in the commission reports; "all the medications were of good quality and fresh, in plentiful supply and meticulously conserved".
(Source; Kurt Ryslavy, materials to the Pharmacies and Pharmacists of Burgenland)
• 2nd August 1768 - large parts of Eisenstadt´s centre near the Cloister and the Franziskus Cloister are burnt down.
• 1770 - Concession of the Pharmacy in the Main Street, 4.
• 22nd November 1793 - Franz Anton Fröhlich dies.
• 1796 - His heirs sell the Pharmacy to Wendelin Praeter.
• 7th April 1821 - Paul Stohler buys the Pharmacy.
• 28th February 1856 - As a result of judicial correspondence the Pharmacy is now renamed "Zum Salvator".
• 1905 - The Pharmacy is now called its official and present day name "Salvator Apotheke".
• 12th June 1912 - Mag Geza Holle buys the Salvator Pharmacy, his great-grandson, Robert Müntz guides the fortunes of the pharmacy swathed in its history.
Mag. Nikolaus Berke 1924
• July 1985 - Robert Müntz begins to make his own homeopathic remedies in the laboratory of the Pharmacy.
• 1990 - Robert Müntz takes over the pharmacy from his parents
• 1998 - The Pharmacy is renovated and re-built. On the second floor a modern homeopathic lab is installed.
• 2003 - Mag Robert Müntz founds the company Remedia Homeopathy GmbH as a sister company to the Salvator Pharmacy, whose leadership is passed over to his wife, Sabine Müntz.
• 2006 - renewed modernization and enlargement of salesroom
• 2010 - celebrations and special offers to commemorate 250 years of the Salvator Apotheke!
• 2010 - a new homeopathic laboratory in the Technology Center complex in Eisenstadt was built
• From 2010 on - Robert Müntz becomes a licensed bowed and string instrument builder. He has handcrafted concert guitars and harpsichords. Have a look at the beautiful instruments Robert Müntz built.
Robert Muentz, CEO of Remedia Homeopathy